To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, May 08, 2006

So Much for Cheese

I love food, can't live without the stuff.
I have a fondness for cuisene and enjoy eating a lot.
For wine, beer, water or drink of any sort - I do in fact support.
BUT
My neices have not yet grown into their taste buds.

Last Saturday we had a small party for Karin's birthday (observed Saturday, celebreated Monday). As I love to cook I fired up the ole imagination for a selection of foods to celebrate the birthday girl.
Roast lamb with garlic and rosemary seasoning.
pan fried baby potatos and fresh beans in a tomato sauce
Roasted butternut pumpkin
A soup of bacon hock, parsnip and sweet potato

Well it looked good and tasted great, to everyone but my youngest neice (whose 5). She picked and played with her food but on the whole didn't eat much.
Kinda bugs me, especially when she asked an hour later if there was anything to eat, but not what I had cooked.
You have to larf!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»