To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm also older...

Turned 33 yesterday.
Had a great party on Saturday - Karin organised a trivia night and Singstar (heres fun - try Singstar as your favoutire cartoon character eg Mr Magoo vs "The Power of Love").
It was a joint party for a whole bunch of May Babies, seems every second person we know has a birthday this time of year.
So I drank a lot more than usual (wine, beer, uzo) and yet woke up none the worse for wear - but had a weird craving for pineapple juice and chocolate. Go figure!

Karin also out did herslf on the present side of things, she got me a stunt plane flight on a tiger moth. Gotta tell you I was a little aprehensive at first, but I found out that my favourite brother in law Pino is going to doing it with me (his birthday is June 10).
Man I hope I get to go first... I'll tell that pilot to do all the freaky shit he can.
Then dare Pino to go one better.

I love an audience!!

1 comment:

Seraph said...

Happy birthday for Wednesday !