To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm a Bad Man

Boy oh boy, I tell you whut Mister...

I have a great job, I know this, but sometimes I just feel bad when I can spend a 2 hour lunch break surfing YouTube for '80's rap video's.
I'm mean that ain't right, I'm getting paid for this.

So what did I learn from this research?
1. Flea provides the base line for Young MC's 'Bust a move'
2. LL Cool J will knock anybody out, but his mum has to tell him to first (weird really)
3. Flava Flav is still a funky mo' fo'
4. Bobby Brown was REALLY good. (Kinda fell apart after the whole married-to-a-drug-ho thing)

It is Friday though... if that helps...

No comments: