To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Friday, May 19, 2006

My BRAIN SCAN

Returned a positive result, apparently I do have a brain.
(I know it surprised my wife too!!)

Off to the Doc next week to discuss the results and get a hearing test. That should prove a bit more difficult, my right ear just seems to be harder to hear out of.

Perhaps its all in my mind... Wonder if there's a test for that as well (hmmm, do I own a James Blunt CD? Was I compelled to read 'The Da Vinci Code' despite having read 'Foucaults Pendulum'?
Seeing as I can answer NO to both those questions perhaps I do have a mind after all.)

2 comments:

Seraph said...

Whew ! Good to hear buddy !

Also good to know you don't have anything by James Blunt ( where the hell did this bozo spawn from anyway ? ).

BubbaJay said...

Karin bought his CD a couple of weeks ago and had it on high roation...
Really sounded like a teenage poetry combined with Rudolh Steiner School piano work.

For myself I've been enjoying the 'Garden State' Soundtrack - some great lo-fi vibes!!