To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Brain Hurts!!!

Actually it doesn't (anymore than usual) but I do get to have a BRAIN SCAN on Thursday!!!

Sounds pretty cool, eh!?! The reason I have to get a BRAIN SCAN is the Doc told me so. And the reason the Doc told me so, is because of two things;
1; I think I'm losing my hearing in my right ear,
2; I'm having trouble with my day to day sense of balance (ie Vertigo)

They are probably related to the same thing, so the Doc wants to be extra sure its not Brain Mutants or too much Playstation. Myself I'd say this has a lot to do with the amount of time I spend in planes. Which is more than I would like, but not as much as my company would like.

So while the jury is out on the Brain Mutants theory, I guess the CT scan will shed some light on the matter. Perhaps I can get a note to stay off planes for a few months!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»