To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, April 09, 2007

This I must remember

So a couple of weeks ago I got a mountain bike. Principally for the pleasure of a Sunday afternoon bicycle ride. Which is a lot of fun, actually its more than that - its a lot of good old fashioned great fun!!

But I sometimes need to remind myself that I'm not Evel Knievel and should not attempt dirt jumps until I can land properly. Which to say, I'm a whiz at the jumping part, just haven't got the landing part squared away.

Still it is fun to have skinned my knees... Carpe Diem et al

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evel knievel you are not!!!!

Jack Dee said...

I agree karin bubba your just not that Evil nor even Evel just a bit naughty,