To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Lets get serious!!

Have signed on with Seraph to the whole 48 Hour Film thing. I have no idea what I'm in for other than it should be a lot of FUN!!

Every year I hear these great stories from Seraph and I'm always like, Dude - you gotta hook me up and he's always like Dude - I keep forgetting or you're not serious or I thought you were dead...

I might've made those last ones up.

But we've begun, we're doing script writing exercises and soon we will be a finely oiled team.
Lets git it on!!!

No comments: