To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Everything Changes

Happy Easter everyone!!

So I found myself wondering this morning, why do I still bother playing video games? As I've blogged before I'm not a techno or gadget boy, by any measure. Yet I enjoy having a computer game as a distraction.
I was prompted to think about this during the game 'God of War', it was while I was attempting to beat five colours of crap out of a giant mechanical minotaur. The game play is basic as to be absurd, run here - run there, bash this-mash that.
And yet I keep wasting my time on it...

I don't get it, I'm waiting for my epiphany. My moment of clarity. But I just keep pushing buttons to see what happens next - but its always more of the same...

Today is a lovely Autumn day, the sky is a perfect crushed powder blue. The season is changing the cold from the night is stretching longer and longer into the morning. Soon it will be the whole day. There is so much to see and do OUT THERE.
Why do I keep this stupid machine...


No wait I remember - SingStar

No comments: