To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sore legs

I've restarted my cardio exercise routines. This wintery weather has begun to make me a little doughy, must be the cooler temperatures. So my plan is to keep up the bike riding in the evenings and try and make it to as many of my 3 weekend soccer games as I can.

My start this week has been good, so far I've been riding about 15kms regularly and played yesterday and today (no goals so far!!).
Not feeling too sore so far...

2 comments:

Parton Words said...

Good onya Bubba. You're doing well. For some July is a tough time to get motivated into doing anything that burns calories....but I was out on the bike too today for the first time in about 6 months.

Hooray for us hey ?

BubbaJay said...

Hey Mark,
Great to hear theres another mad one out there.
I gotta tell you, actually getting on the bike is the hardest part of the ride!!
Hang in there with the Wintery rides, easier than riding in the middle of Summer.
Cheers,
Jeremy