To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

A good idea at the time

This has been an insanely busy weekend I have to tell you Bubba's.
My radiostation is holding its annual radiothon, so its been a lot of work at the station answering calls, co-hosting and stuff in between. Its running all week so I'm locked in for a fair bit of it.

But I had some time this morning to go on an actual mountain bike ride. I went up Mt Stromlo it would be about 20kms all up (and down). I consider myself the kind of guy who is happy to take a challange, especially if there are thrills and spills involved.
Well the medium track I took today was no exception. Thinking back on it, I have to ask, just what they hell was I thinking! I mean for the most part going down the track was less than half a metre wide!! One side was up and the other was a steep down!!

Did I mention I was flying down this thing at amout 30kph!
I've had some time to thnk about my actions and I have ask myself, just what the hell was I thinking!?!

Can't wait to try it again though.

No comments: