To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Its the last one!?!?!*&^*

Alas after 15 great years of fun and good times, this year is to be the last, the very last Metal For The Brain
Oh woe is me, Metal for the Brain is/was a great concert. A whole lot of fun for lovers of live and loud music. Me mate Ash and I used to enjoy wandering around, drinking a beer or two and getting down to some metal sounds.
The best thing about the concert is that the proceeds go toward victims of brain injury. Believe it or not his is actually a benefit gig (every year some of lovely ladies from the Brain Injury Foundation man a sasuage sizzle tent and are always pleased for any extra donations and a cup of tea). I myself can confidently assert the crowd is always pleasant and well mannered, its a great atmosphere for one and all.
I have cleared my schedule and come November 3rd, I'll be ready for some fun metal noise!!

No comments: