To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I made the grade!!

All right, as you know I've been doing my radio DJ course with a local community radio station (ArtSound 92.7 FM). Well I was contacted a week ago to do a slot on Sunday, horrah! But I hadn't quite finished my final exam if you will (my On Air Check as they call it).
So some drama's ensue and last night I recorded 30 odd mins of me and got the pass with flying colours this afternoon!!!

I'm in baby!! I'll be hosting Patchwork 10am - 12am, which is a Folk Music show. Now don't say it, first off you are wrong - there is an incredible depth and variety to Folk Music. Its not all Judith Durham and Morris Dancing. And secondly - screw you, I'm a gonna be on air!!!

I totally rule!!!

1 comment:

Seraph said...

I'm sure you can find a way to lever in some Brazilian Death Metal. Well done man !