To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Dog TJ


Our dog TJ (she's the one on the left, Calvin is in the middle and Bish is on the right) is geting old.
We also have 4 cats, but unless they are hungry or cold, I never hear from them.
As rule TJ won't eat her breakfast unless she has had a walk. As an additional special condition she also won't eat her breakfast unless it has milk poured on it (breakfast for everybody is cat and dog biscuits respectively) and not just girl milk but milk with true flavour.

So this morning I had got TJ her special biscuits, taken her for a walk and poured on the full cream milk... she followed me around because I had distracted her while making my cup of tea.

I don't know who's crazier, me or her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»