To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

7 with one go

Last night a titanic struggle was renewed for fishing supremecy between myself and my good buddy Graham for the Fishing Trophy.
I won and also took out the most fish award with 7 to his 3.
Funny story this, our rules are simple you can only cast out when both parties are ready or if the second party gives permission to the first (fair play).
We got to our fishing site and were all set to go when Graham discovered a birds nest in his line. I waited for a minute or two and Graham said 'cast away'. In less than minute I had hooked my first one and landed it before he had even wet his line.
That has just got to suck, I thought to myself. To be honest though I did share this though for the rest of the evening. Especially as I continued to real in fish after fish.
I had a great time.

However, I do not disallusion myself to believe all fishing trips are like this. I got lucky and thanked the fish god properly for this bounty.
Still, you have to laugh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»