To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Xmas Hols

Being on holiday is a lot like being in prison, if you can make it through the first 3 days - you have a fighting chance.
I hung in there baby, I tell you what. Yesterday I was so bored I almost watched day time television. It was my low point.
Today was much better, slept in, went fishing in the morning, had lunch, almost finished Ratchet and Clank, did Chrissy shopping (got a 2 for 1 deal on some Viz annuals and found a Great Uncle Bulgaria Womble doll for my 'any day now' nephew/niece (Ben and Rhonnie's first)

Never thought it would be so hard trying to actually relax?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relaxing is hard when you barely work when you your not on holidays !

I got over a dozen Viz annuals from abe.com.

BubbaJay said...

Thats cold Dude.
Especially since its very true (or was when I worked from Home!!)