To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Right about now

I have been cruising the internets for movie trailers. Its something I like to do, I happen to like movie trailers. Besides if I waited for Murdoch or Fairfax to decide when I should see something...

Actually it's more of an excuse to mind Ladybird while her mother gets some sleep. She is a week old today. In the week just gone I've seen more rain that I've seen in years. Personally I see that as a good luck sign for the arrival of my daughter who is currently fast asleep and farting.

Next Monday I'm back in the office with a lot of work to do, so I should just enjoy this rain (now the sun is shinning) and Ladybirds company :)

No comments: