To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Knee

So now my knee hurts. I did 'something' to it while skiing the other week and it hasn't been quite right since. Sometimes it gets a bit cramped but otherwise its just a bit stiff. Mostly it points to the fact my knee is not in a good shape.

So its an end to soccer and a lot of my weekend, no yoga, no mountain biking. Will have to book in and see the physio next week.

Hope it can be fixed soon, I have a 50km and a 60km bike ride coming up in the next few weeks...

No comments: