To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Is good, Yes?!?

I was not a fan of 'Buffy the vampire etc etc', can't say I've ever seen more than a couple of episodes. Never really got into it, never had the time.
Did like Firefly though.

Well I was reading in the news about a project Joss Whedon undertook during the recent Writers Guild strike. Entitled 'Dr Horribles Sing-a-long Blog' it features some very familiar faces.
I think its fun, good old fashioned fun at that (pity its such a good idea, otherwise it would make an excellent 48 Hour Film entry). Does get weird toward the end though...

Enjoy LINK

No comments: