To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Where have I been

Boy I tell you whut Bubba's, these last two weeks have been a blur. In fact its felt like a lifetime has past.
With good reason (and that is all ye know and ye need to know, my dears).

Last week I spent my week in the company of a trained health proffesional relaxing on the beaches of Jervis Bay. Lazing around on the whitest sands in NSW, eating fine food and drinking fancy wine. This week just gone I have been in Melbourne, again under the close personnel care of a highly trained medic - ensuring my sanity and health and relaxation.
I feel great, fighting fit anf twice and dangerous.
Which is handy because I start my new job on Monday!!!

And I finally sold my car, I now have a '99 Honda CRV.
Its Blue.

No comments: