To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Guilt for Study

I've been a bad student of French lately.
I've missed my classes last week, so I'm a little behind (petite derierre ho-ho).

At the moment I'm trying to catch up with what I assume is the bits I've missed out on. Thankfully I don't seem to have forgotten too much.
It would seem though that the difference between the Saturday and Week classes are the difference between the slow and fast class. Saturday being for the nonstandard picnic allocation of sandwiches (cruel I know, but there you have it).

My plan is to be good enough with French to get about the Loire next year. Also the plan is to provide enough brain exercise to stop my mind from turning to porridge.
I'm committed to learning French.

Just means a wee bit of hard work catching up and I'm ready for that!

No comments: