To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Looking after My Da

Well its day one up here at the Blue Mountains and the first thing I can say is that it is warmer than Canberra.
Actually funny story from yesterday, I got a speeding ticket - for going 135kph along the highway. Thats my fault, I wasn't watching the speedo and had my head in the clouds. But the funny thing, I got busted doing 135kph going uphill.
And that is something I would never have credited my '79 F-100 to do.

When I do get around to selling her, that speeding ticket is going on the add!!

So day 1, well Ma and Da have got new carpet put down and all the furniture has been moved around. My first job (Dad's had breakfast, he's now having a shower) is to vacum up the off cuts from the carpet and return all the furniture to its original position.
After that I'll take Dad into the hospital for some physio, then lunch then Magnum PI!!

All full dance card!

No comments: