To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

As if I needed more proof its Winter...



Today it was snowing just outside Canberra.


I mean real actual snow, check out this poor wee kangaroo...



This spot is about 20km's odd from my front door.

Stay warm little fella!!

1 comment:

Jack Dee said...

I blame global warming, its the fashionable thing to do these days, watch this;
Drought in Australia, global warming
Freezing baby Kangaroos, global warming.
Hizballah fights Israel for control of key water supply which is scarce because of
Global Warming !
cant find any clean socks,
Global Warming !
easy