To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Unemployed

Yes indeed friends, I'm unemployed until Thursday.
I have a few days in between jobs, so I guess that makes me unemployed. Which in turn makes me wonder what do the unemployed do? I tried feeling sorry for myself and blaming society - but my heart wasn't in it. Then I thought I could use this time to improve myself and read a book or two - but seemed to go against the Bogan 'Esprit de Corp'.

Finally I hit on it - unflattering facial hair.
Today I started my goatee.

No comments: