To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Crisistunitity!!

I got really drunk on Wednesday night (it was our 3rd anniversary and I had to take a dog back to the pound), I won't bore you with the gruesome details - but lets just say I was late into work the next day.
As I was lying on my deathbed, Thursday morning when I heard the sound of running water. Thought maybe Karin was doing something in the kitchen. Turns out the on-suite was flooding.
Some idiot left the tap running (not going to name names, y'all know who you are).
Thats the crisis part.
The oppourtunity part - Karin has been on me for a year to get floorboards. I, for my part, have been stonewalling her. Well wet fucking carpet that smells of cat piss is REAL hard to ignore Buddy. Let me assure you of that now.

So I relent and now we are getting the floorboards next week and I have a happy wife.
Everybody wins, Baby!!!

No comments: