To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Music Hop-scotch

Hmmm Yeah!! Bubbajay is a happy boy!!
I've got an invite to help guest programme a Folk Music show.
Now I know what you are thinking, 'Dear Bubbajay, you do know don't you that Blood Duster, although they are local, aren't actually a local band..?'
Yes I know and neither is 'Killed by Death', 'Fuck I'm Dead' or 'Mayhem'. (ps Mayhem is still my number one all time best concert, Norwegian Death Metal is where IT IS AT for a live show!!!) (Swear to God).

But, dear reader, you forget I also love Bluegrass, amongst other things. So I have a mission to put together a 2 hour Bluegrass special. Bubbajay is a happy man!
I was figuring on starting with 'Big Rock Candy Mountain' and try to hop-scotch to 'Folsolm Prision'.
Shouldn't be too hard, its resisting the urge to drink moonshine on air while I smoke my corn cobb all 'at way down the hollar thar...
Git my car all souped up and that, so as I can slide over the hood an all.
Yeah.... that's be jes fine, Pogo, jes fine.

No comments: