To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Goal scoring machine!

Dude, played soccer again on Saturday and freaking won the match!!
Final score 2-1 Spitfires defeat Lightnings.
I plugged the second goal for the Spitfires!

Needless to say I received a hero's welcome - from my dogs, when I got home (Karin was out). I gave a blow by blow account of the game to TJ, who looked on with awe and wonder (Calvin got bored and fell asleep, while Bishy walked off somewhere.)

Well I was excited...

No comments: