To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

People who like people

This Easter weekend has easily been my best and favourite for a while. There have been ping pong championships, trips to Bright, yum cha, soccer and bike riding.

Currently I'm far too awake at the moment to be able to sleep. Perhaps it's too do with the waning full moon. I slept for a couple of hours then woke up clammy and sweaty. No matter what I tried to do I could not get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. Have come downstairs and tried watching Lawrence of Arabia, but even that hasn't helped.
Perhaps being online will do the trick.

Have begun to re-read 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil' for a remedy against the appalling literature of the past few weeks. 'She' got even worse to the point I was skipping ahead page after page and scanning for narrative key words. It was something of a let down, I'm sorry to say. Which is a pity after such a promising start.

No comments: