To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The End

I've had this recurring dream for some time now about the end of the world. Like most portentous dreams I have no recollection of the circumstances leading up to present. But its early morning, I've woken up among the ruins of a flooded city (its warm already, so it must be summer). I'm not panicked at all, but I get the feeling I'm trying to hide from something or someone in the sky.
And there is all pervasive feeling, like you get before Christmas, that I'm waiting for something final to happen...

Well I saw this link and thought it might be fun to look at some end of the world scenarios. Enjoy!
LINK

4 comments:

Seraph said...

End of the world via bees ? Who would have though it ....

Seraph said...

Dammit - I meant THOUGHT it !

BubbaJay said...

Get back to work Engrish Teacher

Seraph said...

Me English speak good!