To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Memories of Billy T

I had a couple of hours at Wellington Airport before my flight out.
So, as you do, I was browsing around the shops. Figured I should get myself a book to read or a DVD or something.
So I was looking around and found vol 1 of the Billy T James Show (you know the one that was on TV3 in the early '90's)(not generally regarded as his finest work). To be honest I thought I was buying a selection of his sketch comedy, didn't realise my mistake until I got to Sydney, oh well its still a bit of fun!

Thankfully You Tube has a great selection though...

No comments: