To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

What I did before I got a proper job


Hey Y'all,
You are in for a treat amigos' I have the pleasure of showing you a picture of my TOTALLY AWESOME F-100 and of me getting ready to go fishing up at Lake Eucambene.
It was a great day. I managed to convince my usual partner in crime Ando to join me and together we proceeded to catch no fish at all.
Which is good news for the fishing industry.

Believe it or not where the truck is parked is an area of the lake catchment called the Pan Handle. Its usually under water, if you can see the tree line in the background - thats where the lake would be at full capacity.
Its currently holding 8.5%.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the truck, shame about the ugly bastard sitting on the bonnet

BubbaJay said...

He came free with the truck... y'know some kind of ugly homeless guy with unconvincing facial hair!!