To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Radio in my brain

Boy howdy, I tell you whut! All this work and no play makes for a dull, but profitable life.

Y'know how sometimes you'll wake up and have a song in your head? Well I did my regular radio spot last night an hour long world music show (and yes I did play a mandetory accordian track). One of the songs was by a Basque group and it was fantastic!! In the first instance; Wow what good fortune to have been able to find them and secondly now get the feck out of my head.

No comments: