To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Some Saturday Funk

Seraph has been posting a Hierarchy of Geekdom, its a lot of fun to read and I look forward to more posts. So far I can claim no association with the groups named to date. That said, I am something of a music nerd (by which I mean, I have a vast store of useless trivia about a whole range of music - and everything in the top 40 these days pisses me off)
So in the spirit of solidarity with my hygene challenged indoors types, I present a video by Money Mark. You get one Nerd Point for knowing who he is, you get a second Nerd Point for knowing the significance of the keyboard featured in the track and you get Uber Nerd Points if you can name the guys in the animal suits!!!




No comments: