To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Talent

The more I think about this young man, the more I think this may be the saviour of Rock and Soul for this country. I see he's playing at the CMC Rocks the Snowys festival coming up early next month, so maybe that's got me thinking...

The artist is Dan Sultan, he is fantastic and his voice has an incredible energy!! Check out his performance on Rockwiz last year HERE

Check out his website HERE

I think Dan is going to be huge, he ought to be. Get on the bandwagon early children.

No comments: