To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Spring is Sprung

Spring in Canberra is my favourite time of year, my next favourite is Autumn.
The weather is warming up, the colours take on a fantastic hue during the morning and evening. It feels as if the world is waking up after Winter.

So I thought it might be fun to review the day on which we all might die, so visit the DEATH CLOCK.

I'm off to find some flowers.

No comments: