To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Freakin Stenches Man!!

Everyone has a Zombie plan

Mine invloves hiding out at a mall (not original I know, but practical) then wait for winter to freeze those suckers and get out there with a hammer... SMACK DOWN time baby.

Then I decleare myself supreme ruler etc Institute a 'No John Denver' music policy with brutal consequences for those who disobey, print loads of 'Jez is Tops' t-shirts - that must be worn on my birthday and no bogans. Period.

3 comments:

Seraph said...

I like your style ! I hope I'm around a mall with you when the zombie-armeggedon begins. I'm getting my t-shirt printed as I speak ( write ... type ... whatever ).

Anonymous said...

I'm going in search of a pub, not any pub, only the Winchester will do. Or alternatively, maybe I will head for the Chisholm family tavern.

BubbaJay said...

The inhabitabts of the Chisholm 'Family' Tavern versus a mindless undead horde....
Conversation is going to be about the same