To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Far from the maddening crowd

I write this on sunny Monday morning in Baltimore a place I can almost find my way around in the dark. Which is what you need when you fly in from Chicago at 10.30pm local, having started at 10.30am in San Diego. Which is where I have been for the last week. But 10.30pm ET is only 7.30pm WT and about lunch time in Canberra, but only 8.30pm central...
Anyway, I'm awake and fully functioning sitting at a spare desk of my companies Baltimore office and I thought I'd post a note. All going well I'll be home this Saturday in time to play my regular morning soccer game!!

This month is just going to fly by, I have this Saturday to myself and every other waking hour is spoken for. But that is not to say it's not going to be fun October holds the following, an intensive radio presenters course, a week in Brisbane (for work), an all day fitness assesment, cleaning and polishing the deck, fishing and most importantly Halloween!! Which doesn't get much of run here in Australia - sadly.
Somewhere in the next month I hope to set up our first Halloween party, we'll have scary stories, bobbing for apples and budgies (have been watching Bottom series 3 on the planes)

No comments: