To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Friday, December 11, 2009

She's leaving the Bank

We finally pulled the plug on Helstra yesterday. Go with its next major rival. Turns out we can get our internets over cable (faster than ADSL etc),so whoo-hoo for us!! Turns out also that in the process of doing this we've halved our phone and internet bill and get a Playstation3 thrown in.

So not bad all in all.

++++++++

I've been messing around with open tunings on my guitar lately (mostly inspired by the 'Paris, Texas' soundtrack) and I'm loving the new sounds. It's very satisfying to hear new harmonics and to get the guitar to sound the way you want it to. My Epiphone has this gorgeous resonance that just suits the new tuning. It has this lovelly sustain thats a combination of the sound box and these kick-arse strings I got.

No comments: