To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Knee-Riffic!!

The Doctor told me today and told me straight, I had done myself a significant injury. However there has been no major damage to the ligaments and no damage to the cartilage or meniscal disc. In fact the Doc went to say that by all indications the body is repairing itself slowly but surely, he estimated I have another 12 months to go.

Which is not bad considering he was firmly of the opinion I would need surgery. All in all I'm very lucky. I should be able to go skiing next year and might be able to manage some more surf action this Summer.

No comments: