To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Prediction

Tomorrow I discuss the results of my MRI with my GP. I'm hoping he will tell me my knee only needs a few magic beans. That would be nice.

++++++++++

Other news, I'm working from home at the moment which has the awesome perk of letting me spend time with CJ. Everyday I learn something new or watch her get better at something. Last week, incidentally, was her 6 month mark. Hard to believe.

+++++++++

Now as it is the Christmas season it is also the time of Christmas specials. This little video below is one of my all time favourite seasonal stories. I hope it becomes one of yours too.




No comments: