To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Made of Awesome

John Hughes passed away last week. In my mind the ending of 'Pretty in Pink' was the wrong one, should've gone with Duckie.

Well I caught up with my classic '80's movie Better Off Dead. Stars a very young John Cusack, involves skiing, has some truly forgettable music (except for the Muddy Waters track) and also has the chick who played Joan of Arc in Bill and Ted's (thats gotta be worth something).

Best of all I discovered upon viewing it with my beloved last night that it was written and directed by Savage Steve Holland. Thats right kids, THE Savage Steve Holland of Eek! the Cat fame!!!

Wonderful when you understand why you connect with something...

No comments: