To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Burger Files: Name and Shame

Well Bubbas, a few blogs ago I posted about my utter dislike for places that served salad with burgers. So it happened again and now I get my cyber revenge.
Cafe on Burgundy I name and shame you for an awful burger and for daring to cover 1/3 of my plate in an inedible salad. The chips were sh&thouse, the burger was very average - but the salad. What were you thinking.
Am now sending the cyber-lads over for a kicking...

No comments: