To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Update

So after 10 years of living in Canberra I've moved to Melbourne.
I've loved living in Canberra and being part of the local community. I've loved knowing my way around it and having a group of people there who I know.
But the time has come for me to move on.
In ever situation in life there must usually be a compelling reason to perform an action. In my case the reason was a wonderful one and helped to resolve a lot of issues I'd been trying to deal with.

So I'll now be blogging about my goings on from a new city!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as I know where to send your Christmas card to I'm happy! But just for the record - you are supposed to be moving CLOSER to Brisbane, not further away - okay?? Glad you're settling in nicely :-) Love and cuddles, Manda XXX