To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Oh Woe is Me

Isn't it funny when one thing goes wrong it can reverse your whole outlook on life.
Yesterday I got a reaming from my boss, I've learnt a long time ago to not take it personally - but still to go from a high off last week to a chewing out (it wasn't really that bad). Does shake the old confidence though.

That and I just got a message from a girl whose car I backed into with my truck.
Oh boy! I ummed and ahhred about leaving a note... in the end I did the karmically responsible thing. So now I guess I've got to pay the piper on that one.

This morning I'm fighting off the little black dogs trying to make me focus on all the things that have gone wrong or might be seen to have gone wrong lately.

Thank goodness its a sunny day.

No comments: