To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day of the Tradies

Had to take today off, which meant I was 'working from home'.
The reason for this well needed break was the installation of our new air conditioning system (two wall mounted split cycle systems). And as long as we're doing that karin and I scheduled in a whole bunch more stuff to get delivered or fixed.
So I had a plumber come by and fix our toilets and a few taps, got a skip delivered so I could finally empty the crap out of the garage (something very stisfying about flinging rubbish HARD into the back of a skip and watching it SMASH TO PEICES (the exact same way as if the Hulk had done it).

But with out a doubt the best thing we got delivered today was our new mattress. I don't know much about mattress technology, I have slept on a lot of mattress's, so I do have experience in determining what is good, better or best. So let me tell you friend with confidence when I say this mattress is The SHIT!!
I just put my head down for 5 minutes, I slept for 1.5 hours... and I did not want to get up!
There are a lot of reasons to want to go to bed ( I can think of 2) but this mattres is a whole book of reasons by itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After spending a month in China on beds that I'm sure were made of wood, my back was wonderful, and I couldn't sleep on my soft crappy old mattress. I got the firmest latex mattress I could find and it is the thing I miss the most about home. Oh, and szechuan, and decent roads, and sunshine...

BubbaJay said...

I cant eat szechuan every day. Only some days... Like tomorrow.