To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crazy Discount Weather!!!

ITS ALL GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

You would not believe it partner, last Wednesday it snowed on Canberra. In fact it snowed on a great deal on the East Coast, from Hobart up to the Blue Mountains.
Please bear in mind this is November (or more accurately Movember!!) and therefore late Spring early Summer. Did I also mention this was Australia?!?

And today its 34C+ with bush fires raging from one end of the coast to the other. You would be hard pressed to believe me I know!
A lot of people may want to point to global warming in much the same way our ancestors may have pointed to witches in order to ascribe blame for all the ills of our weather. I'd suggest it was more a case of a very cold snap coming off the Antartic at an unusual time.

Or witchcraft....

There's a strong case for both, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have ignored the obvious answer: aliens!!

They stole my eyebrows, dammit !!