To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting with IT

So I suggested a new direction or new medium for BubbaJay. My thinking is a cooking blog.
I love food and I love to cook and I think it's a good thing to write. I'll continue BubbaJay but will be preparing a cooking blog. My goal is to have a starting line up of 12 recipes by the end of April and kick it off from there.

Anyway more excuses for slack blogging performance below...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll be your number one taste tester!! E