To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Music and My Daughter

There are things I am learning about my baby girl that amaze me everyday. I go to work, come back home and voila; she has been upgraded.
The other night I was in a jamming mood, so I got out my guitars to fool around with a couple of country numbers (simple C, D, G variations). Evie calls out to say CJ is grooving to the sound.
For the next couple of hours I'm showing off to my daughter.
And she is loving it!! She has a boogie thing going on, she is vocalising (not doing too bad) and concentrating.

So I'm feeling good about that, but last night I'm busting out some jams (Utah Saints, PWEI, Bomb the Base etc). Evie calls out again and I wind up cuddling a beat box baby!! She loved it!!

Her current favourites music wise, Chris Issak, LL Cool J, Glen Campbell and Young MC.

1 comment:

Seraph said...

That's so freaking cool !