To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sooo near to the Holidays

Dammit!!! Is it Christmas yet ?!?

Well I know it isn't but I have 2 weeks left on the farm before I can skip away for 3 weeks of holidays and Dude - I have totally checked out.
Which is not to say I don't have stuff to do... Its the, 'can I be fucked to start anything with only a few days left before the silly season truely kicks in' attitude.

I guess I'm just tired, this week is a rare week - one without travel. So I'm just trying to avoid starting any work that might hang over my holidays.

Boy this reminds me of school, the holidays are never going to get here!!

No comments: