To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Don't call it a 'comeback'...

So yeah...the doc gave me the all clear with my brain cyst.
In summary if I can live with it and it ain't causing me day to day hassle - we'll leave where it is. The cyst is currently over the part of my brain that deals with balance, so that explains the vertigo.
Guess that means I have to cancel the high wire act I was going to start up.

But I am good to resume mischief and mayhem!!

2 comments:

Seraph said...

Yay ! Mayhem !

BubbaJay said...

Yay indeed little one!!