To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Spidey Senses are tingling!!!

Boy this month has been a total blur (thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday for last week!!).
I've been up and down the coast (Syd, Mel, Adl, Cnb) and have been super busy the whole time. But I think my body is starting to pack up on me, my stomach has been causing me no end of problems the last couple of days.
Not nausea so much a shit load of acid reflux. I'm calling it stress.

In fact as I write this I am reminded that I should be at French class, but I figure the last thing I need today is getting my arse handed to me again, in another language.
So thats my excuse.

Coming up next: Indiana Jones Movie Review

No comments: